What We Will Accomplish Together
Come and boost your career by joining our team as a Business Unit Manager for the Life Sciences environment.
Reporting to the Life Sciences Department Director, you will define and drive the business development strategy of your scope and build your career within the group through each success achieved.
Our Team will be delighted to share around these challenges! Our managers are waiting for you.
Your mission (…If you accept it!):
- Identify the technological challenges of your target environment,
- Understand the global issues of your customers and prospects, detect their needs, and elaborate the services that will correspond to them in a relevant way,
- Creating a privileged relationship with your clients,
- Recruit and manage your team of talented consultants,
- Oversee the deployment of complex technical projects,
- Manage your profit center, ensure its profitability, and define new levers to ensure its growth.
- Graduated with an Engineering degree, you project yourself in a commercial, managerial, and technical role.
- You already have a first experience of 2-3 years as a Business Manager, and/or an entrepreneurial spirit (creation of a company, aptness for trade …).
- You are both fluent in French and English
- Challenge is a real motivator for you!
- Sociable, lively and eloquent, you have no trouble making the first move towards others and creating links.
- You are enthusiastic about prospecting, and success motivates you
- You will start from a blank page; we are looking for real hunters!
The little extras?
- Training program throughout your career
- Coaching and guidance by your manager, who will do whatever is necessary to bring you success
- Leverage the unique benefits of the V.I.E program: international experience, professional and cultural immersion, all supported by a secure status.
Founded in France in 1988, Astek is a global player in engineering and technology consulting, present on 5 continents. With its expertise in many industrial and service sectors, Astek supports its international customers in the intelligent deployment of their products and services, and in the implementation of their digital transformation.
In Canada, the company provides IT staffing services and IT project delivery in a number of sectors, including: financial, manufacturing, distribution, processing, e-commerce, insurance, services, and public and parapublic organizations. Astek Canada was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Montreal.
Join a Group in strong development and around the world having achieved a turnover of 600 M€ in 2023.
✨ All the details about the Group on the website https://astekjob.fr/?lang=en And you can also follow us on our blog: https://blog.groupeastek.com.
✨ Visit Astek Canada’s website at www.astek.ca
Caractéristiques de l'emploi
|Energie / Sciences de la Vie / Autres industries