Astek Services UK is looking for a Computer Vision Manager. This is a unique opportunity to work alongside an international advanced mobility team to build a software solution for the global autonomous vehicles (AV) market.
The key responsibilities of this role will be as follows:
- Lead a team of Computer Vision engineers/data scientists (working mainly in Python, TensorFlow, PyTorch etc.) to design, implement, deploy and maintain a set of Computer Vision and Machine Learning PoC/MVPs as well as the execution pipeline for products like identity & document verification, image processing, object detection, and tracking systems etc.
- Lead on the validation/compliance of the Data acquisition, annotation/segmentation/labeling & AI/ML pipeline + surrounding infrastructure shared by various members of the team
- Design, Implement, Deploy, and Maintain a set of Computer Vision and Machine Learning applications as well as the execution pipeline with a fully hands-on approach towards problem-solving at each stage of the project development
- Responsibilities also include architecture design of upcoming projects, technical requirements development, tasks decomposition, prioritization, assigning and execution control, team efficiency optimization, and progress report to the project director mid-quarterly and quarterly basis
The ideal candidate will have the following profile:
- Experience leading initiatives from idea to proof of concept (POC) to minimal viable product (MVP) to supporting productization efforts
- Demonstrable industrial research experience including patents and high impact research publications
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or similar role with experience of managing team members working on related projects
- Solid understanding of machine learning, deep learning and computer vision
- Knowledge of data management and visualization techniques
- A knack for statistical analysis and predictive modeling
- Excels in Python, Tensorflow, PyTorch, Tflite, AI models quantization for edge devices and deployment in web and mobile (on/off device) environments
- Good C/C++ experience for low level programming
- DL optimization for Edge devices and smartphones
- Experience with using object segmentation, annotation, labeling tools as part of AI CV projects
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in software engineering
- A business mindset
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or similar field. Master Degree or PhD is preferred in the area of Computer Vision.
Type of contract : Permanent contract
Please send you application to [email protected]
The Astek Group
Founded in France in 1988, Astek is a global player in engineering and technology consulting, present on five continents. With its expertise in many industrial and tertiary sectors, it supports its international clients in the intelligent deployment of their products and services, and in the implementation of their digital transformation.
Since its creation, the Group has based its development on a strong culture of entrepreneurship and innovation, and on the support and skills development of its 7200 employees who are committed every day to promoting combination of digital technologies and complex systems engineering.
Join a Group rapidly developing in France and around the world, having reached a turnover of 500 M€ in 2022.
✨ More on the Group on our website https://astekgroup.fr/?lang=en.
Astek has extensive experience in all the major operating areas of the world, with a local presence Poland, Canada, The Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Mauritius, Madagascar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, The Philippines, Malaysia, Portugal, Australia and UK.
Caractéristiques de l'emploi
|Catégorie||Chef de Projet|
|Job Industry||Transports Terrestres|
|Lieu||London - United Kingdom|
|Type of contract||Permanent contract|