What We Will Accomplish Together
As a country opener, your mission will be to develop client relationships from scratch and build a long-lasting business strategy to scale our business and operations in a new country.
You will be fully autonomous and need to be an intrapreneur, willing to succeed and develop our operations around the country.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving sales and expanding the client and consultant base
- Generating new revenue and identifying opportunities
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- When you will start having success on your own you will have to start hiring, training and leading a team of high-performing Business Manager as the company grows
- Collaborating with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development
- Contributing to and foster a positive attitude, mission driven culture led by our core values
- Collaborating with other countries to foster holistic growth for the company
- Graduated with an Engineering degree, you already have worked in sales/business development with a good knowledge of the work environment of the country you’ll be working for
- A truly intrapreneur mindset, motivated by the challenge of owning the growth of ASTEK in a new country
- Results-oriented and motivated by success
- Excellent communication skills
- You are a doer
- Fluent in English + the main language spoken in the country
The little extras?
🎉 Fixed salary paid monthly and performance bonuses
🚀 Lead high value-added strategic projects with a concrete business impact
🌍 Experience working in an international atmosphere, with colleagues on all 5 continents
🏡 Benefit from a flexible work environment with remote working options
👨🎓 Access a variety of training courses and continuously improve your skills
🤝 You will benefit from the Group’s references and support services
The Astek Group
Founded in France in 1988, Astek is a global player in engineering and technology consulting, present on 5 continents. With its expertise in many industrial and service sectors, Astek supports its international customers in the intelligent deployment of their products and services, and in the implementation of their digital transformation.
Since its creation, the Group has based its development on a strong culture of entrepreneurship and innovation, and on the support and skills development of its 7,200 employees who are committed every day to promoting complementarity between digital technologies and complex systems engineering.
Join a Group in strong development around the world having achieved a turnover of 500 M€ in 2022.
✨ All the details about the Group on the website https://astekjob.fr/?lang=en And you can also follow us on our blog: https://blog.groupeastek.com.
|Job Category||Business Manager|