Fullstack Development Engineer – Montreal, Canada (M/F)
What We Will Accomplish Together
You will be based in Montreal (Canada), within the operational management of the country, as an engineering consultant. You will be able to work with various clients in the region.
Your mission (…If you accept it!)
Your main activities with our clients will be the following:
- Develop programs or applications in JAVA.
- Perform appropriate tests to validate code quality.
- Working with an Agile team.
- Ensuring the proper functioning of applications.
- Participate in the development of functional specifications and impact analyses.
You will be able to work in the aeronautical, rail, banking, IT sector, etc.
This description is not exhaustive and the missions are likely to evolve according to the profiles and during the job.
Who are you?
– Eligible for the V.I.E (International Volunteering) contract
– You have already evolved within scrum teams
– Training at least “Bac+5 Grande Ecole d’Ingénieur”
– Specialization in IT/IT/digital
– Possibly a first experience in test automation
– Ideally TMap or ISTQB certified
Duration of the contract
Between 12 and 24 months
The Astek Group
Founded in France in 1988, Astek is a global player in engineering and technology consulting, present on five continents. With its expertise in many industrial and tertiary sectors, it supports its international clients in the intelligent deployment of their products and services, and in the implementation of their digital transformation.
Since its creation, the Group has based its development on a strong culture of entrepreneurship and innovation, and on the support and skills development of its 7000 employees who are committed every day to promoting combination of digital technologies and complex systems engineering.
Join a Group rapidly developing in France and around the world, forecasting a turnover of 500 M€ in 2022.
✨ More on the Group on our website : https://astekgroup.fr/?lang=en.
Astek has extensive experience in all the major operating areas of the world, with a local presence Poland, Canada, The Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Mauritius, Madagascar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, The Philippines, Malaysia, Portugal, Australia and UK.
You recognized yourself on the ad and you like Astek!
To find out more about you, Laura, our Talent Acquisition Officer is contacting you.
- Astek is green and provides its employees with a bicycle mileage allowance.
- A tailor-made CARE program deployed by our HR teams for our employees (https://astekgroup.fr/commitments/)
- Our Diversity Charter
Welcome to the team! Go ahead, now it’s your turn!
|Location||Montreal - Canada|