WHAT WE WILL ACHIEVE TOGETHER:
Under the supervision of the Safety Discipline Leader, the HSE design engineer shall perform the following activities on conceptual, feasibility, FEED and detailed design projects:
- Preparation of philosophies (HSE / F&G / fire proofing).
- Organize/Participate to typical HSE workshops (HAZID, HAZOP, SIL, Human Factors, etc);
- Consequence modelling using Phast DNV software.
- Preparation of safety related reports and layouts.
- Design of firefighting systems: water demand, P&IDs, layouts.
- Supervision of draftmen for the preparation of layouts.
- Preparation of material requisition, technical specifications and DataSheet.
- Technical Bid Evaluation and Vendor follow-up activities
- Support to Project Manager, engineering disciplines, Subcontractors and Client
THE LITTLE PLUSES OF THE PROJECT:
- You will evolve within dynamic and involved teams that are responsive to the needs of our customers.
- You will work from A to Z on functionally rich and technically ambitious projects: high volume, high level of performance, maximum requirements in terms of security, mobility and many other captivating subjects.
- 5 years of experience in oil & gas industry (minimum) with 2 years in LNG regasification business (preferable)
- Experience in HSE Design, also called Safety in Design or Loss
- Prevention, in the Oil & Gas field.
- Knowledge of LNG business is a plus.
- Thoroughness and autonomous, technical curiosity, teamwork, good communication (english knowledge is a must).
- Ability to manage HSE Design activities for a specific project under the responsibility of the Project Manager and the Head of Discipline
- Intermediate skills in process safety softwares – consequence analysis are required (i.e. PHAST DNV).
- Fluent in English is required
The Astek Group
Founded in France in 1988, Astek is a global player in engineering and technology consulting, present on 5 continents. With its expertise in many industrial and service sectors, Astek supports its international customers in the intelligent deployment of their products and services, and in the implementation of their digital transformation.
Since its creation, the Group has based its development on a strong culture of entrepreneurship and innovation, and on the support and skills development of its 7,200 employees who are committed every day to promoting complementarity between digital technologies. and complex systems engineering.
Join a Group in strong development in France and around the world having achieved a turnover of 500 M€ in 2022.
✨ All the details about the Group on the website https://astekgroup.fr. And you can also follow us on our blog: https://blog.groupeastek.com.
LET’S MEET UP !
- Are you passionate about the oil & gas field? 🚀
- Do you like challenges and get involved in ambitious and innovative projects?
- Do you want to join a fast-growing company that offers great professional development opportunities to its employees?
- Do not hesitate, this position is made for you 😉!
To learn more about you, Marie, our Talent Acquisition contacts you. Then, you will have 3 interviews max, with your future n+1, and Dac our Director!
- Astek is green and provides its employees with a bicycle mileage allowance
- A tailor-made CARE policy deployed by our HR teams for our employees (https://astekgroup.fr/engagements)
Our Diversity Charter
Welcome to the team! Go ahead, now it’s your turn!
Keywords: engineer – engineer – consultant – consultant – developer – developer – simulation – space – defense – virtualization
Caractéristiques de l'emploi
|Job Industry||Energie, Sciences de la Vie & autres industries|
|Lieu||Ile de France|