Astek Luxembourg is looking for a Senior Project Manager Infrastructure in charge of managing projects from project initiation to successful completion.
The key responsibilities of this role will be as follows:
- Leading the orderly progression of projects from the proposal stage through project completion by interacting with stakeholders
- Coordinateing with stakeholders and technologists to define agreed upon project scope, outcomes, requirements, schedule and resources
- Developping actionable project plans and project artifacts
- Identifying, managing and escalating, as appropriate, project risks, issues, and roadblocks to timely delivery
- Managing resources, scope, prioritization, work plans and the investigation of future enhancements
- Developping and implement project communications framework to ensure well informed stakeholders, end-users, and technical staff
- Organizing and leading meetings, focus groups, and presentations
- Liaising with stakeholders and vendors to lead discovery of both technical and non-technical solutions to meet requirements
- Overseeing development, testing, and user acceptance
- Developping and managing project roadmap
- Executing, coordinating, and performing technical aspects of project, research issues
- Reviewing, evaluating, approving, and monitoring cost schedule and technical scope baselines
- Ensuring the preparation and delivery of required project documentation
- Preparing and providing project status updates
- Absorbing and leveraging project related technology to ensure effective project management and collaboration
- Potentially training to clients/staff
- Managing and facilitating small to large / complex projects and support the evolution of current tools and processes
- Following up the project milestones and ensuring the delivery on time and within budget
Nice to Have, for the talent we are looking for:
- PMI certification
- Agile, Lean and/or Facilitation certification
- ITIL Foundation
The Astek Group
Founded in France in 1988, Astek is a global player in engineering and technology consulting, present on five continents. With its expertise in many industrial and tertiary sectors, it supports its international clients in the intelligent deployment of their products and services, and in the implementation of their digital transformation.
Since its creation, the Group has based its development on a strong culture of entrepreneurship and innovation, and on the support and skills development of its 7200 employees who are committed every day to promoting combination of digital technologies and complex systems engineering.
Join a Group rapidly developing in France and around the world, having reached a turnover of 500 M€ in 2022.
✨ More on the Group on our website : https://astekgroup.fr/?lang=en.
Astek has extensive experience in all the major operating areas of the world, with a local presence Poland, Canada, The Netherlands, Sweden, Belgium, Spain, Mauritius, Madagascar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, The Philippines, Malaysia, Portugal, Morocco, Australia and UK.
|Job Category||Project Manager|
|Type of contract||Permanent contract|