Astek Services UK is looking for an experienced Software Developer who can develop advanced software systems based on the specifications provided by our software architecture team. This is a unique opportunity to work alongside an international advanced mobility team to build a software solution for the global autonomous vehicles (AV) market.
The key responsibilities of this role will be as follows:
- Help design architecture for a AV shuttle and passenger mobility use case
- Develop software modules using technologies such as Python, C++, among others;
- Follow development and quality best practices while improving any underlying design or architecture when and as needed
The ideal candidate will have the following profile:
- A bachelors/master’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or relevant discipline
- 2+ years of experience as a software engineer targeting Python and C++;
- Experience with machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) pipelines;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and well in a team;
- Ability to think critically and to show initiative;
- Working well in a team;
- Ability to take ownership, responsibility and interest in the work;
- Outstanding time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced work environment;
- Be goal-driven and proactive with an ability to work independently with little supervision towards the project’s or company’s purpose;
- Ability to adapt to new and different ideas;
- Working knowledge of Docker and other virtual ML environments such as Anaconda
- Experience with autonomous vehicle simulators and software such as CARLA, ROS, Autoware, etc.;
- Experience developing C++ software ideally in a Debian (Ubuntu) environment
Type of contract : Permanent contract
Please send you application to [email protected]
The Astek Group
Founded in France in 1988, Astek is a global player in engineering and technology consulting, present on five continents. With its expertise in many industrial and tertiary sectors, it supports its international clients in the intelligent deployment of their products and services, and in the implementation of their digital transformation.
Since its creation, the Group has based its development on a strong culture of entrepreneurship and innovation, and on the support and skills development of its 7000 employees who are committed every day to promoting combination of digital technologies and complex systems engineering.
Join a Group rapidly developing in France and around the world, forecasting a turnover of 500 M€ in 2022.
✨ More on the Group on our website https://astekgroup.fr/?lang=en.
Astek has extensive experience in all the major operating areas of the world, with a local presence Poland, Canada, The Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Mauritius, Madagascar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, The Philippines, Malaysia, Portugal, Australia and UK.
Caractéristiques de l'emploi
|Job Industry||Transports Terrestres|
|Lieu||London - United Kingdom|
|Type of contract||Permanent contract|