To contribute to the system and sub-system specification and definition for your project in accordance with the customer requirements.
YOUR FUTURE TEAM
You works also in collaboration with Test, RAM, Safety and Homologation teams.
You might at times work as system engineers for new and “must win” tenders.
You applie the engineering processes.
YOUR MISSIONS OF YOU ACCEPT THEM
- Development (& designer tests) of BSw and Middelware (interface with Application Software).
- Functional tests in lab.
- Engineering degree (bac+ 5) with orientation software (or telecom / automatics) with specific training/experience in the fields of software design and development, or other well suited degree/background.
Desired Knowledge / Expérience
- Experimented in Sw design and programming
- Experimented in real time embedded Sw.
- Experimented in railways applications (ERTMS or legacy) (if not, avionic, automobile).
- Notions in communication, safety protocols.
Behavioural Skills / Competencies
- Good autonomy.
- Good relationship.
- Good mind openness, voluntary to understand and learn more.
- Analytical and synthetic turn of mind.
- Available for sporadic travels abroad.
Technical Skills & Competencies
- Ada programming language (or C or C++ if no knowledge of Ada).
- Functional Sw specification (Teamwork tool).
- Configuration and Modification management (Clearcase and Clearquest tools).
- Good english oral & written expression.
Astek Group is a French company, with more than 5 800 employees, created in 1988, providing engineering services in Advanced Technology and IT to a wide array of industries and sectors (Energy, Aeronautics, Automotive, Finance, Transport, Telecom…).
Together « Let’s move forward ! »
|Job Category||Consulting, Engineers and Consultants, Technical Engineering|
|Lieu||Charleroi - Belgium|