What We Will Accomplish Together
You will be based in Montreal (Canada), within the operational management of the country, as an engineering consultant. You will be able to work with various clients in the region.
Your mission (…If you accept it!)
Your main activities with our clients will be the following:
- You will need to write and run test scripts as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- You will be open to new innovative methods and won’t hesitate to use test automation.
- Should a test fail, you will help propose a corrective action.
- Your work doesn’t stop when you log a successful test result.
- In fact, this is where it all starts: you will have to ensure quality improvement within a multidisciplinary team (Scrum).
You may have to work in sectoris like the aeronautical, rail, banking or IT.
This description is not exhaustive and the missions are likely to evolve according to the profiles and during the job.
Who are you?
– Eligible for the V.I.E (International Volunteering) contract
– You have already evolved within scrum teams
– Training at least « Bac+5 Grande Ecole d’Ingénieur »
– Specialization in IT/IT/digital
– Possibly a first experience in test automation
– Ideally TMap or ISTQB certified
Duration of the contract
Between 12 and 24 months
Who are we?
Founded in France in 1988, Astek is a global player in engineering and technology consulting, present on 5 continents. With its expertise in many industrial and service sectors, Astek supports its international customers in the intelligent deployment of their products and services, and in the implementation of their digital transformation.
Since its creation, the Group has based its development on a strong culture of entrepreneurship and innovation, and on the support and skills development of its 5,800 employees who are committed every day to promoting complementarity between technologies, digital and complex systems engineering.
Join a Group in strong development in France and around the world thanks to a fundraising of 200M€ in August 2021. Together « Let’s move forward »!
✨ All the details about the Group on the website https://astekgroup.fr.
You recognized yourself on the ad and you like Astek!
To find out more about you, Laura, our Talent Acquisition Officer is contacting you.
Astek is green and provides its employees with a bicycle mileage allowance.
A tailor-made CARE program deployed by our HR teams for our employees: https://astekgroup.fr/commitments/
Our Diversity Charter
Welcome to the team! Go ahead, now it’s your turn!
Caractéristiques de l'emploi
|Catégorie emploi||Conseil, Ingénierie technique, Ingénieurs et consultants|
|Lieu||Montreal - Canada|