As part of its 2024 development plan, the Astek Group is strengthening its international position and offers VIEs in many countries, in Europe and in North America.
The VIE, or “Volontariat International en Entreprise”, is the ideal booster for young graduates or experienced engineers under the age of 29 to carry out their first experience abroad.
You will be based in Montreal (Canada), within the operational management of the country, as an engineering consultant. You can work with various clients in the region.
Your main missions with our clients will be as follows:
- Our customers have complex problems where the application of test automation tools is part of the possible solution.
- They need advice on the selection of software packages, help in the implementation and training for their own employees.
- You will have to accompany the client throughout this process.
You will be able to intervene in the aeronautical, railway, banking, IT sector …
You will work in a multidisciplinary high-level technical project team, and sometimes you will have to fulfill an autonomous support role within the organization.
This description is not exhaustive and the assignments are likely to change depending on the profiles and during the job.
- Eligible for the V.I.E contract
- Education at least “Bac + 5 Grande Ecole d’Ingénieur”
- Specialization in IT digital
- Possibly a first experience in test automation with tools such as Selenium, Robot Framework or Cucumber
|Job Category||Consulting, Engineers and Consultants, Technical Engineering|
|Location||Montreal - Canada|