Astek Services UK is looking for a Test & Validation Lead. This is a unique opportunity to work alongside an international advanced mobility team to build a software solution for the global autonomous vehicles (AV) market.
The key responsibilities of this role will be as follows:
- Support actively the solution design & requirements definition for autonomous goods and/or
people transportation use cases
- Translate functional & technical requirements into a T&V strategy integrated into the roadmap to deliver according to company’s milestones
- Define and implement iteratively an appropriate T&V workflow including SIL/HIL activities in joint coordination with the development and engineering teams
- Build an efficient toolchain to support T&V activities all along the release process and through the technical organization
- Manage, plan, coordinate and execute T&V activities involving AV and/or testing sites
- Pilot operationally selected partners / suppliers supporting T&V activities
- Support homologation processes of the AV for at least the UK and KSA market
- Prepare the integration of safety standards into the T&V strategy
- Nurture a positive and constructive T&V culture within the technical teams and the organization
- Organize and manage activities and resources towards for a sustainable company’s growth
- Report proactively to the technical manager and assist efficiently other teams in their activities with a collaborative team mindset, clear communications and commitments
The ideal candidate will have the following profile:
- PhD or Master’s degree in robotics / computer science / automotive engineering or similar
- 5-8 years of experience in delivering complex systems including software & hardware
- Strong experience in:
- Testing systems with software / AI / electro-mechanical hardware
- Delivering autonomous driving solutions / technologies
- Partners and suppliers management (from SoW to the delivery)
- Project or product management (including resources/budget management)
- Strong knowledge in:
- T&V strategies for software + hardware
- T&V workflows and toolchain, ALM (Application Lifecycle Management)
- Automotive standards (ISO 26262) and safety challenges (SOTIF)
- Experience in safety and cybersecurity would be highly appreciated
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational, oral/written communication and team work skills
- Highly motivated by dynamic startups environments and scaling businesses
Type of contract : Permanent contract
Please send you application to [email protected]
The Astek Group
Founded in France in 1988, Astek is a global player in engineering and technology consulting, present on five continents. With its expertise in many industrial and tertiary sectors, it supports its international clients in the intelligent deployment of their products and services, and in the implementation of their digital transformation.
Since its creation, the Group has based its development on a strong culture of entrepreneurship and innovation, and on the support and skills development of its 7200 employees who are committed every day to promoting combination of digital technologies and complex systems engineering.
Join a Group rapidly developing in France and around the world, having reached a turnover of 500 M€ in 2022.
✨ More on the Group on our website https://astekgroup.fr/?lang=en.
Astek has extensive experience in all the major operating areas of the world, with a local presence Poland, Canada, The Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Mauritius, Madagascar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, The Philippines, Malaysia, Portugal, Australia and UK.
Caractéristiques de l'emploi
|Job Industry||Transports Terrestres|
|Lieu||London - United Kingdom|
|Type of contract||Permanent contract|