As part of its 2024 development plan, the Astek Group is strengthening its international position and offers VIEs in many countries, in Europe and in North America.
The VIE, or “Volontariat International en Entreprise”, is the ideal booster for young graduates or experienced engineers under the age of 29 to carry out their first experience abroad.
You will be based in Montreal (Canada), within the operational management of the country, as an engineering consultant. You can work with various clients in the region.
Your main missions with our clients will be as follows:
- Our customers have complex problems where the application of test automation tools is part of the possible solution.
- They need advice on the selection of software packages, help in the implementation and training for their own employees.
- You will have to accompany the client throughout this process.
You will be able to intervene in the aeronautical, railway, banking, IT sector …
You will work in a multidisciplinary high-level technical project team, and sometimes you will have to fulfill an autonomous support role within the organization.
This description is not exhaustive and the assignments are likely to change depending on the profiles and during the job.
- Eligible for the V.I.E contract
- Education at least “Bac + 5 Grande Ecole d’Ingénieur”
- Specialization in IT digital
- Possibly a first experience in test automation with tools such as Selenium, Robot Framework or Cucumber
The Astek Group
Founded in France in 1988, Astek is a global player in engineering and technology consulting, present on five continents. With its expertise in many industrial and tertiary sectors, it supports its international clients in the intelligent deployment of their products and services, and in the implementation of their digital transformation.
Since its creation, the Group has based its development on a strong culture of entrepreneurship and innovation, and on the support and skills development of its 7800 employees who are committed every day to promoting combination of digital technologies and complex systems engineering.
Join a Group rapidly developing in France and around the world, having reached a turnover of 600 M€ in 2022.
✨ More on the Group on our website : https://astekgroup.fr/?lang=en.
Astek has extensive experience in all the major operating areas of the world, with a local presence Poland, Canada, The Netherlands, Sweden, Belgium, Spain, Mauritius, Madagascar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, The Philippines, Malaysia, Portugal, Morocco, Australia and UK.
You recognized yourself on the ad and you like Astek!
To find out more about you, Laura, our Talent Acquisition Officer is contacting you.
- Astek is green and provides its employees with a bicycle mileage allowance.
- A tailor-made CARE program deployed by our HR teams for our employees (https://astekgroup.fr/commitments/)
- Our Diversity Charter
Welcome to the team! Go ahead, now it’s your turn!
Keywords : engineer – consulting – consultant – test
|Montreal - Canada