Our full-time jobs
To start or extend your professional career within Astek means joining a team where personal development, team spirit and commitment to service go hand in hand with our clients.
Whether you are a young graduate or more experienced, Astek offers you a wide range of opportunities in different sectors of activity.
Discover our different professions in engineering and technology consulting
Beyond technical opportunities, the Group also offers you many opportunities in other fields.
The IT World
- Implement new methodologies and technologies to quickly benefit from a successful digital transformation.
- Deeply change the work environment by providing everyone with interactive, collaborative and participatory tools ensuring quick and easy research and sharing of information.
- Make the most of the explosion of data analytics to enable companies to innovate, control their production and supply chain, and optimize their sales.
- Implement a true secure and mobile by design culture, business and cost-oriented, innovation driven, flexible and responsive, user and time-to-market friendly and AI ready.
- Develop the best data science applications, making the most of the explosion of data resulting from the multiplication of sensors and from the decentralization of the infrastructure linked to edge computing.
- Imagine a safer cyberspace future, more respectful of people and their environment.
From predictive analysis to mobile apps, from embedded software to metaverse development, come join us to be a committed player in digital transformation.
- The development of complex products and systems and “smart products”, connected and efficient, such as critical or embedded systems.
- The modeling and design of “systems of systems”, a set of components and reliable bricks whose reusability rate is as optimal as possible, in order to reduce the costs of rework and adaptation.
- The deployment of design and production tools and processes providing this system approach, developing collaborative work and the modularity of test systems and strategies.
- The operation of such systems, by developing tools able to simulate their production, operation, uses or pre- or post-development wear, to test, validate and supervise them in nominal or disturbed operation, and to precisely and quickly analyze the renderings.
- The judicious incorporation of advanced technologies such as AI or edge computing, allowing products to develop their own diagnosis.
- Taking into account strong constraints in terms of saving space or weight, improving performance or environmental impact, increasing resistance, durability and safe usage.
Come join us to take charge of innovative projects, in particular developments that are more respectful of our planet, by maximizing energy efficiency and minimizing waste and polluting emissions.
Each of our projects is a new, innovative and motivating challenge. Come and bring, share and develop your personal know-how.
Our different areas of activity each require the presence of numerous experts:
- in business consulting specific to each of our clients and partners
- in methodological advice, project management, training, digital communication…
- in process optimization: digital transformation, energy transition, environmental and societal impact, regulatory changes, security and cybersecurity…
- in IT design or engineering, development, production, manufacturing, testing, qualification…
- in customer or user experience, the perception of needs…
- … as well as of course all the expertise related to a technical field, a technology, a tool, a language or a particular standard or regulation.
Whatever your passion and your experience in high technology, you will find within our projects the means to promote them and push them further, and – above all – to share them with other enthusiasts.
Project Management and PMO
- successfully pilot or lead the entire realization of IT or engineering projects, from the first prototypes to the end of the life cycle of the products and services provided.
- supervise, motivate, coach and develop teams of varying sizes and multi-skills bringing together researchers, designers, developers, testers, trainers …
- audit and optimize the processes and products of our customers, define innovative strategies with them and translate them into precise development specifications.
- set up and ensure the application of the various methods and methodologies ensuring the success of the projects entrusted to us.
- ensure the quality and validation of innovative products and services developed by the Astek Group or its partners, taking into account the various constraints: legal, economic, social, security, environmental …
- master all the components of a large-scale program or project: issues, resources, schedules, budgets, risks, communication, constraints, dependencies, as well as all phases from design to support and decommissioning.
With the daily challenge of providing our customers with a service that exceeds their expectations in terms of satisfaction.
Whether you will manage or pilot a project intended for one of our partners or clients or an internal group project, you will be able to translate your passion for new technologies into the management of your own production from start to finish.
We offer you to run your own profit center. You will be keen to structure and manage a perimeter that is both geographical and technical around some of our offers in one of our two areas of expertise: IT and engineering.
Depending on you exeperience, you will manage hundreds of consultants and the activity of several Business Managers in your field, whom you will coach daily.
You will contribute directly to the commercial strategy of your perimeter and to the positioning of an essential partner for industrial, telecom and tertiary players.
You will manage the various support activities within your scope: commercial prospecting, recruitment, etc.
Want to join a growing group, which leads a strategy of internal development and external growth. Get on the bandwagon! Fly away!
“Little by little, I found new projects, I put together my team and I developed my managerial skills. Being a manager means monitoring the careers of my teams, checking that they still like the project they are working on and that everything is going well. The more time passes, the more this triple role of prospecting, recruitment and management is balanced.
Now, and thanks to the trust placed in me, I have moved on to the position of Business Unit Manager and my team continues to develop, also through the supervision of young Business Managers.”
Zoé, Business Manager
The Astek Group invites you to participate in the recruitment of its future talent, in line with its ambitious growth strategy. Join a dream talent detection squad and a dynamic and motivated management team.
Depending on your experience, you will be in charge of a particular recruitment scope and may supervise a group of recruitment officers. Your daily life will involve numerous exchanges with the Group’s Business Managers, to understand their projects and recruitment needs.
You will benefit from a great deal of autonomy to organize direct approaches and sourcing (Linkedin, job boards, etc.), evaluate the profiles identified, animate your community of candidates and talent acquisition officers, inform them and get to know them better, and to define and deploy various Employer Brand actions.
In full growth, the Astek Group is constantly strengthening itself to ensure the smooth running of its strategic plan, the achievement of its ambitious objectives and a quality of service recognized by its customers.
Come and bring your expertise and develop new skills to the various central departments of the Group (Administrative and Financial Department, Human Resources Department, Communication Department, etc.).