Astek Services UK is looking for an AD Expert. This is a unique opportunity to work alongside an international advanced mobility team to build a software solution for the global autonomous vehicles (AV) market.
The key responsibilities of this role will be as follows:
- Support actively the solution design & requirements definition for autonomous goods and/or people transportation use cases
- Translate customer requirements into functional & technical requirements for the autonomous driving solution then into a strategy and a roadmap to deliver according to company’s milestones
- Identify, compare, shortlist and recommend objectively the best autonomous driving technologies / strategies / components / algorithms available to implement autonomous driving capabilities
- Pilot operationally selected AD technology partners and any additional AD technology adaptation / fine-tuning required to deliver autonomous driving capabilities with respect of the use cases requirements (ODD, functional scope, platform capabilities, reliability,…) and the agreed roadmap
- Ensure proper integration of autonomous driving technologies through specifications, prototyping, implementation, testing and validation in proactive collaboration with the R&D team members
- Maintain a comprehensive risks analysis and mitigation plan of selected technologies
- Prepare the autonomous driving solution scaling phase in terms of continuous improvement, safety, maturity, viability, production / operational impact,…
- Organize and manage activities and resources towards for a sustainable company’s growth
- Report proactively to the technical manager and assist efficiently other teams in their activities with a collaborative team mindset, clear communications and commitments
The ideal candidate will have the following profile:
- PhD or Master’s degree in robotics / computer science or similar
- 5-8 years of experience in autonomous driving industry
- Strong experience in:
- designing, configuring and deploying connected embedded systems
- Autonomous driving solutions / technologies
- Partners and suppliers management (from SoW to the delivery)
- project or product management (including resources/budget management)
- Strong knowledge in:
- State-of-the-art / trends in autonomous driving technologies
- Related algorithms and their implementation (Python / C++)
- Integration and evaluation within operated autonomous vehicles
- Automotive standards (ISO 26262) and safety challenges (SOTIF)
- Experience in safety and cybersecurity would be highly appreciated
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational, oral/written communication and team work skills
- Highly motivated by dynamic startups environments and scaling businesses
Type of contract : Permanent contract
Please send you application to email@example.com.
The Astek Group
Founded in France in 1988, Astek is a global player in engineering and technology consulting. With its expertise in many industrial and tertiary sectors, it supports its international clients in the intelligent deployment of their products and services, and in the implementation of their digital transformation.
Since its creation, the Group has based its development on a strong culture of entrepreneurship and innovation, and on the support and skills development of its 7800 employees who are committed every day to promoting combination of digital technologies and complex systems engineering.
Join a Group rapidly developing in France and around the world, having reached a turnover of 600 M€ in 2023.
✨ More on the Group on our website https://astekgroup.fr/?lang=en.
Astek has extensive experience in all the major operating areas of the world, with a local presence in Belgium, Canada, China, France, Hong Kong, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mauritius, Morocco, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, The Netherlands, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States and Vietnam.
|London - United Kingdom
|Type of contract