📍Location to be discussed : we are open to other city locations.
What We Will Accomplish Together
As a Country Manager, your mission will be to develop client relationships from scratch and build a long-lasting business strategy to scale our business and operations in a new country. You will be fully autonomous and need to be an intrapreneur, willing to succeed and develop our operations around the country for our Global Business Line ITS Europe (IT activities).
Your responsibilities will include :
- Develop B2B Sales Leads generation and conversion : This will be one of the most important monthly KPIs to follow. You will work independently on this mission, leveraging your networks
- Building and maintaining strong client and consultant relationships
- When you will start having success and bring the business from 0 to 10-15 consultants, you will have to start hiring, training and leading a team of high-performing Business Managers
- Collaborating with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development
Your background ?
- You are currently a Senior Business Manager or Business Unit Director
- Graduated with an Engineering degree/MBA with connections in the country
- A truly intrapreneur mindset, motivated by the challenge of owning the growth of ASTEK and you understand our business model
- Results-oriented, motivated by success you are a doer
- Fluent in English and Swedish or Norwegian
The little extras ?
🚀 Lead high value-added strategic projects with a concrete business impact
🌍 Experience working in an international atmosphere, with colleagues on all 5 continents
🏡 Benefit from a flexible work environment
🤝You will benefit from the Group’s references and support services
The Astek Group
Founded in France in 1988, Astek is a global player in engineering and technology consulting, present on 5 continents. With its expertise in many industrial and service sectors, Astek supports its international customers in the intelligent deployment of their products and services, and in the implementation of their digital transformation.
Since its creation, the Group has based its development on a strong culture of entrepreneurship and innovation, and on the support and skills development of its 7,200 employees who are committed every day to promoting complementarity between digital technologies and complex systems engineering.
Join a Group in strong development and around the world having achieved a turnover of 500 M€ in 2022.
✨All the details about the Group on the website: https://astekjob.fr/?lang=en
🌟You can also follow us on our blog : https://blog.groupeastek.com
|Job Category||Business Manager|