Join our teams
Do you want to join a growing group, an essential partner for industrial, telecom and tertiary players? Come and help us support our customers in the design of their products and services. Share the adventure of global player in engineering and technology consulting, present on five continents, and “Let’s move forward!” ✨
Give meaning to innovation, technology and your aspirations….
2022 forecast for France
internships, work-studies and international volunteers
of young graduates
Your start of career with us
Check our full-time job offers
Starting your professional career within Astek means joining a team where personal development, team spirit and commitment to service go hand in hand with our clients.
Specialized in Engineering and Technology Consulting, Astek offers young graduates a whole range of positions in our various fields of activity.
Data & AI
IT & digital experience
Infrastructure & cybersecurity
Product & process engineering
Carrying out your end-of-study internship within Astek means evolving in an environment dedicated to learning and development, rich in students coming from engineering schools or universities spread across France.
We offer students the opportunity to enrich their knowledge and practice by offering them a range of diverse internships.
R&D internships, from data science to embedded systems, within our Innovation Lab’ in Boulogne-Billancourt
Internships in design or industrial production at our production site in Lyon
Internships in security or cybersecurity, within our Information Systems Department in Rennes
Business management internships within a sales team in one of our agencies in France
|Internships in cloud development in one of the sites of our digital factory in France||Internships in international strategy and business development at our headquarters in Boulogne-Billancourt|
More information can be found (in French) in START, our Astek internships magazine.
Check our apprenticeship and work-study contract offers
Carrying out your work-study program within Astek means evolving in an environment dedicated to learning and development.
We offer students the opportunity to enrich their careers by offering them work-study or apprenticeship contracts in numerous functions within the Group.
Check our V.I.E. (International Internships in our Company) offers
Are you between 18 and 28 years old and citizen of the European Economic Area? The Astek Group offers you positions in International Internship in Belgium, Canada, Spain or the Netherlandsthat allow you to start your career abroad.
Our experienced positions
Check our full-time job offers
The Astek Group carries out many projects requiring a high degree of technological, methodological and business expertise.
Each of our projects is a new, innovative and motivating challenge. Come and bring, share and develop your personal know-how.
Our different areas of activity each require the presence of numerous experts:
- in business consulting specific to each of our clients and partners
- in methodological advice, project management, training, digital communication…
- in process optimization: digital transformation, energy transition, environmental and societal impact, regulatory changes, security and cybersecurity…
- in IT design or engineering, development, production, manufacturing, testing, qualification…
- in customer or user experience, the perception of needs…
… as well as of course all the expertise related to a technical field, a technology, a tool, a language or a particular standard or regulation.
Whatever your passion and your experience in high technology, you will find within our projects the means to promote them and push them further, and – above all – to share them with other enthusiasts.
Check our full-time job offers
We are constantly looking for experienced engineers and consultants who can:
- successfully lead the entire realization of IT or engineering projects, from the first prototypes to the end of the life cycle of the products and services provided.
- supervise, motivate, coach and develop teams of varying sizes and multi-skills bringing together researchers, designers, developers, testers, trainers …
- audit and optimize the processes and products of our customers, define innovative strategies with them and translate them into precise development specifications.
- set up and ensure the application of the various methods and methodologies ensuring the success of the projects entrusted to us.
- ensure the quality and validation of innovative products and services developed by the Astek Group or its partners, taking into account the various constraints: legal, economic, social, security, environmental …
- master all the components of a large-scale program or project: issues, resources, schedules, budgets, risks, communication, constraints, dependencies, as well as all phases from design to support and decommissioning.
with the daily challenge of providing our customers with a service that exceeds their expectations in terms of satisfaction.
Whether you will manage a project intended for one of our partners or clients or an internal group project, you will be able to translate your passion for new technologies into the management of your own production from start to finish.
Check our full-time job offers in Business Management
Join the community of Directors of the Astek Group.
We offer you to run your own profit center. You will be keen to structure and manage both a geographic and a technical scope around some of our offers in one of our two areas of expertise: IT and engineering.
You will manage hundreds of consultants and the activity of several Business Managers in your field, whom you will coach on a daily basis.
You will contribute directly to the commercial strategy of your perimeter and Astek to positioning as an essential partner of industrial, telecom and tertiary players.
You will manage the various support activities within your scope: commercial prospecting, recruitment, etc.
Want to join a growing group, which is pursuing a strategy of internal development and external growth? Take the bandwagon! Take off!